Using Delta 8 RSO to make Edibles
The Many uses of Delta 8 RSO
At Herbal Society they sell a product called "Delta 8 RSO" - they claim in their description, that it's a hybrid combo of Delta 8-THC distillate + RSO extracted from High CBD Hemp Plants!
You can find it here: Delta 8 RSO for sale.
Can I really use Delta 8 RSO to craft Edibles?
Absolutely! It can be used in any cannabutter, canna-coconut oil, or canna-olive oil recipe!
Ok, so how do I infuse it?
There are many ways to do this that you can find online, but this one method is an easy way that never fails me - and produces potent edibles!
We're gonna use coconut oil as an example, but you may use any kind of oil or even butter - and the steps would be the same.
- Melt some coconut oil into a small mason jar - using a hot water bath on your stove. **Keep it at the lowest setting. The water should be warm to the touch but not too hot to touch.
- Get your Delta 8 RSO Syringe, Squeeze however much extract you want into your warmed-up coconut oil.
- Take a small teaspoon, and put it a little sunflower lecithin - this aids in the absorption of the cannabinoids, and enhances the effects.
- While the mason jar mixture is in the water bath, stir, stir, stir for about 10 minutes or so. The mixture needs to be homogenized well. You should see NO clumps of oil in the warm solution.
- After you're done, turn off the stove and wait a bit before removing the mason jar from the stove.
- Once done, refrigerate and remelt/use as-is for everything from skincare, oral usage, or even for edible making in recipes that call for coconut oil!
Not many companies sell Delta 8 RSO, but Herbal Society does. It's worth checking out, for it holds many possibilities at an affordable and abundant price!